Tired of making the same old dish for parties or family functions? This side dish will have even the people who hate peppers wanting another one. I am the one in our family who doesn’t care for peppers, but these cream cheese stuffed peppers had me hooked. If you’re looking for a vegan option, leave out the bacon and use a vegan cream cheese substitute, it’s still delicious!
8 oz Organic Cream Cheese, softened (vegan option)
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
1/4 Cup Organic Fresh Chopped Green Onions
1/2 Cup Cooked and Cut Organic Turkey Bacon
- If you need to cook your bacon, make sure you do that before starting anything else.
- Wash and cut tops off of peppers, making sure to clean out any seeds inside, set aside.
- In a small-medium bowl add cream cheese, garlic powder and onion powder and mix until cream cheese is smooth.
- Add in the green onions and bacon and stir into the cream cheese.
- Using a spoon, stuff cream cheese mixture into prepared peppers making sure to push cream cheese to bottom. (you’ll want to press the cream cheese to the side and push down so you don’t have an air pocket beneath)
- Put in the fridge and allow to chill at least an hour.
- Serve and Enjoy!