A good biscotti is hard to pass up, even if you’re on a gluten-free diet. They go fantastic with a cup of coffee, it’s wonderful for dipping your biscotti in. If you are missing out on your favorite treat or can’t seem to find one that’s gluten-free, make your own! It’s as easy as getting out your apron and these simple ingredients. You’ll be wondering why you haven’t been eating these gluten-free treats all along.
- 3 Cups (+2 Tbsp) Namaste Foods, Perfect Blend Flour (All-Purpose)
- 1 Cup Organic Cane Sugar
- 1/2 Cup (1 medium) Organic Banana, mashed
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Organic Free-Range Eggs
- 3 Tsp Aluminum-Free Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 Cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat Oven to 350°F and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Next, add in banana, vanilla, eggs and mix until well blended.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt and stir batter until smooth and there are no clumps.
- Lastly, add in chocolate chips and stir until well combined.
- Divide your dough into halves and mold both into long rectangles on your cookie sheet (about 10″x3″).
- Place in oven and bake for approximately 25 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and comes out clean.
- Take out of oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut biscotti into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place back on the cookie sheet on their sides, place back in the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Turn all biscotti’s over and bake for another 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take out of oven and allow to cool.